Flight training is divided into two parts, ground school and flight training.
Call us to see when the next ground school class begins. 509-547-6271
Ground school teaches you the principles, procedures, and regulations you will put into practice in an airplane–for example, how a wing generates lift and how to navigate from one airport to another.
There is a computerized knowledge test, verbal question and answer test and flight test in order to achieve your pilot’s license.
Ground school prepares you to take the knowledge test, the first milestone on your way to becoming a pilot!
Ground School is free to Bergstrom Aircrafts Flying Club Members!
- Become an educated consumer.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Visit your local airport or flight school.
- Visit as many schools as possible and trust your instincts.
- You should feel like a valued customer.
- Take an Introductory Flight Lesson.
Subscribe to “AOPA Training” magazine for FREE!
Call 1-800-USA-AOPA (800-872-2672) to receive six FREE issues!
AOPA offers a yearly membership that is affordable and will support your fellow pilots.